Depending on your nationality, your situation and the length of your stay, you may be able to obtain a visa to study or conduct research in France or to return here after you graduate.
- You must be over 18 years of age;
- You must have already chosen your training course or studies. For more comprehensive information about the courses and diploma preparations on offer.
- You must be accepted by a higher education establishment. Enrolment conditions differ depending on your nationality. For other countries or territories, check the enrolment conditions in terms of specialities and level of education.
- High quality education.
The French universities, Institutes and higher professional schools are providing high quality education. France has become the world’s third largest host countryv for International students, after the United States and the United Kingdom.
- France has great importance in scientific research.
French has so many achievements in science and technology field.
- Courses in English Language.
Many Colleges, Institute provide Bachelors and Master courses in English.
- Accessible education.
French university, Institutes fees are very reasonable.
- Foreign students have same rights as French students no discrimination.
Foreign students can enjoy housing subsidies, social insurance, and the University catering, public transport, cinemas, theaters and other discounts. In no more than 60% of annual working time under the conditions of free to paid work.
- Learn French while studying.
Mandatory French classes are conducted in the institutions so that the student learns French and gain the advantage of being bilingual. French is the official European Union and United Nations agencies and working languages. Students knowing both English and French have great employment opportunities.
- We recognized Degree.
In order to standardize the education system with the European Union, French universities are now completely well recognized in Europe.
- Study and Internship in France.
Many Colleges have internship programmes. International students are gaining experiences and improving their skills.